• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

SOLD 69 package tray (should work w/ 68 and 70), non speaker

Status
Not open for further replies.

roadrunninMark

Reaction score
packagetray1.jpg packagetray2.jpg packagetray3.jpg I am selling my 69 road runner package tray, non speaker. It has 3 buttons on it and I've never seen one of these as a reproduction being sold? So I wonder if it was reupholstered to this somewhere in its history. It has some over spray on it so it will need to be redyed. It also has one small puncture mark just below the middle button. I have a roll bars in my car now so that is why I don't need it. Item located in Fayetteville GA. Will ship but I am thinking it will be about $30 to do so. I would like $30 for it. Please reply here in post as I will offer to first come first serve.

View attachment 32491

roadrunninMark

Reaction score
Hi Mo, yes, I still have it. I had some left over fabric paint so I painted it and "fixed" the hole in the material. Here are some new pics

packagetray4.jpg

packagetray5.jpg

Last edited:

Mojoe9955

Reaction score
It looks pretty good Mark, but I think I'm going to try to make one. Thanks for your time

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back