69 Plymouth interior parts

Russ69Runner

Reaction score
Legendary for panels and such. What are you missing. My runner was missing a few thing's and had to buy them from Stephens in Alabama. They had most every thing I needed. Some thing's I gathered off Evil bay. Give us a list.

Mr hemi5x

Reaction score
Looking for the front and rear seats. Instrument parts ex.speedo switches. I figured that if I can find a 69 Plymouth donner car that would be great

Russ69Runner

Reaction score
Do you want front bucket seat's. Bought Scat seats through summit. They are a nice seat. Might do better checking on the back seat with Stephen's. Or search the web. Donor car might be a problem. The search goes on. Was up on the web till 3 in the morning some times searching for part's. Best of luck with the search.

Jack R

Reaction score
Do you want front bucket seat's. Bought Scat seats through summit. They are a nice seat. Might do better checking on the back seat with Stephen's. Or search the web. Donor car might be a problem. The search goes on. Was up on the web till 3 in the morning some times searching for part's. Best of luck with the search.
I paid big for a set of well used headrest bucket seats and now wish I has asked here.

Mike D

Reaction score
Legendary for panels and such. What are you missing. My runner was missing a few thing's and had to buy them from Stephens in Alabama. They had most every thing I needed. Some thing's I gathered off Evil bay. Give us a list.
Yes Stephens hooked me up with hard to find interior parts fir my 69

Russ69Runner

Reaction score
One of the few places that have old trim part's for interior. Like the one over the mirror and up on the head liner. Just don't know when buying these old car's what people do with things when they take them apart to pain them. Or when doing a half hazard restore. Did not have lower dash pad or glove box lid either. That is where E bay came into play. Wish you luck in putting that car back to original. Russ.