• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

69 Plymouth interior parts

Mr hemi5x

Reaction score
Looking for 69 Plymouth b body interior parts.I have a 69 Plymouth road runner 1/4 mile race car . Want to make it in original condition

Russ69Runner

Reaction score
Legendary for panels and such. What are you missing. My runner was missing a few thing's and had to buy them from Stephens in Alabama. They had most every thing I needed. Some thing's I gathered off Evil bay. Give us a list.

Mr hemi5x

Reaction score
Looking for the front and rear seats. Instrument parts ex.speedo switches. I figured that if I can find a 69 Plymouth donner car that would be great

Russ69Runner

Reaction score
Do you want front bucket seat's. Bought Scat seats through summit. They are a nice seat. Might do better checking on the back seat with Stephen's. Or search the web. Donor car might be a problem. The search goes on. Was up on the web till 3 in the morning some times searching for part's. Best of luck with the search.

Jack R

Reaction score
Do you want front bucket seat's. Bought Scat seats through summit. They are a nice seat. Might do better checking on the back seat with Stephen's. Or search the web. Donor car might be a problem. The search goes on. Was up on the web till 3 in the morning some times searching for part's. Best of luck with the search.
I paid big for a set of well used headrest bucket seats and now wish I has asked here.

Mike D

Reaction score
Legendary for panels and such. What are you missing. My runner was missing a few thing's and had to buy them from Stephens in Alabama. They had most every thing I needed. Some thing's I gathered off Evil bay. Give us a list.
Yes Stephens hooked me up with hard to find interior parts fir my 69

Russ69Runner

Reaction score
One of the few places that have old trim part's for interior. Like the one over the mirror and up on the head liner. Just don't know when buying these old car's what people do with things when they take them apart to pain them. Or when doing a half hazard restore. Did not have lower dash pad or glove box lid either. That is where E bay came into play. Wish you luck in putting that car back to original. Russ.

markontario

Reaction score
I have rear seat, lower dash pad, speedo, glove box, door panels, window cranks, lots more

Roscoe Thug

Reaction score
Do you still have the door panels? I'm looking for a driver side door card for a '69 RR. Base interior and black.

V.R.D

Reaction score
you can take the door cards you have to a upholstery shop they can make new then cover them with what you want that is how i did mine

Roscoe Thug

Reaction score
That's option #3. I have Legendary now, and not impressed. Cardboard is cheap and gave up around the clips. If the vinyl is good, I can lay it on new backer. Otherwise get a pair of new ones, but only need the left side. If option 3 Imay as well throw a few thousand at an entire custom interior.

V.R.D

Reaction score
That's option #3. I have Legendary now, and not impressed. Cardboard is cheap and gave up around the clips. If the vinyl is good, I can lay it on new backer. Otherwise get a pair of new ones, but only need the left side. If option 3 Imay as well throw a few thousand at an entire custom interior.
i spent 1600 for front and rear cards dash pad and glove box 2 buckets and rear seat worth every penny

Back