• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

FOR SALE 69 Plymouth Road Runner Coupe 383 4 speed plum crazy

Status
Not open for further replies.

ACME A12

Plaid Sport Coat Wearing Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Ah, now I see said the blind man...

PM Mac on here. He rebuilds these boxes and sells them. He'll know if and where they are available.

ACME A12

Plaid Sport Coat Wearing Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Not sure but I'm willing to bet the heater core tubes come through the firewall and you flip that around and slip it over the tubes the other direction from the engine side to stabilize the tubes. Do the two tubes of that part fit threw the firewall?
That is the piece that screws to the box. The tubes from the heater core are o-ringed and that tube apparatus slips over them and screws to the box.

69hemibeep

Sponge Bob Square Wheels
Reaction score
Mac might know but I remember him saying he doesn't do A/C boxes once upon a time. I looked at my service manual and that was no help

Carl Ray

Reaction score
Yes, those are pics I found online. My core and those tubes are missing. Service and Parts Manuals have not been any help. Thanks.

Russ69Runner

Reaction score
Most likely they where shot and where removed. Don't know why they would do that but you neve know what some people will do. Good luck. May be classic Air has an answer to your problem. Like every one has said would talk to Mac. Maybe he has and answer also. :thumbsup2:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back