• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

69 Plymouth Road Runner For SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD

Status
Not open for further replies.

moparstuart

Reaction score
Re: 69 plymouth road runner forsale owned over 25 years

my shelby did sell , i got the check today . As soon as it clears the bank it will be shipped off to stanford connecticut . The 69 road runner is still for sale but now i have some storage room and a little better financial health . Money to spend on the 69 charger thats been sitting out side for two years untouched .

Hoosier Bird

Reaction score

I just hate to see you selling these cars Stuie......... :brickwall:

moparstuart

Reaction score

Hoosier Bird said:
I just hate to see you selling these cars Stuie......... :brickwall:
I have plenty more cars and no money to restore them or room for then to just sit around . I cant driver them all either . I wish i had a huge building of museum to put them in and maybe someday i will . Wanna go in halfs on a museum :jester: :jester:

Hoosier Bird

Reaction score

If only things were better, I would love to.............. :thumbsup:

Roadcuda

Reaction score

Stuie, you say the car is going to Stamford, CT? That town is about 80 miles from where I am but maybe I'll get lucky and see it sometime!

moparstuart

Reaction score

Roadcuda said:
Stuie, you say the car is going to Stamford, CT? That town is about 80 miles from where I am but maybe I'll get lucky and see it sometime!
yes the guy has a bunch of FWD mopars jeff treisman is his name , emailed me and paid my asking price . Cant beat it .

I love the little black car and it goes like hell but its time for it to go to someone who will use it .

moparstuart

Reaction score

here is my replacement for the shelby , I have had it about 3 years and need to get the new motor i build for it in and running

generaljmwlee

Reaction score

you wouldnt know where to get T-top seal for a 87 shelby Z daytona been looking everywhere

moparstuart

Reaction score

generaljmwlee said:
you wouldnt know where to get T-top seal for a 87 shelby Z daytona been looking everywhere
i will check with my son he has like two t top car plus mine and he is on turbododge.com all the time ??

66chargerkid

Reaction score

generaljmwlee said:
Look up turbododge.com and there is a guy that was selling NOS seals. I dont know if he has any left. Worst case scenerio you need some good used seals. I have 2 sets on my car.
Q

moparstuart

Reaction score

66chargerkid said:
generaljmwlee said:
Look up turbododge.com and there is a guy that was selling NOS seals. I dont know if he has any left. Worst case scenerio you need some good used seals. I have 2 sets on my car.
Q
my kids stalking me again

69hemibeep

Sponge Bob Square Wheels
Reaction score

moparstuart said:
66chargerkid said:
generaljmwlee said:
Q
One post and he's stalking you :lol: Welcome aboard 66chargerkid :beep: :beep: :beep: :beep:

moparstuart

Reaction score

moparstuart said:
66chargerkid said:
generaljmwlee said:
Q
One post and he's stalking you :lol: Welcome aboard 66chargerkid :beep: :beep: :beep: :beep:[/quote]
He owns fwd daytonas and a 66 charger so he most likely wont be back . He would like to own my 69 for free , been trying to kill me off for years . :jester: :devil: :jester: So watch out DAD when he finds out about the hemi you will be on his hit list . :lmao: :lmao:

moparstuart

Reaction score

I know I told a few of you I had a deposit on the car , but the deal fell through . It is again for sale . Please call back thanks stuart

ACME A12

Plaid Sport Coat Wearing Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score

moparstuart said:
I know I told a few of you I had a deposit on the car , but the deal fell through . It is again for sale . Please call back thanks stuart

Sorry to hear that Stuie. Probably a sign from the Road Runner Godz that they want you to sell me that '70 4-spd Post...CHEAP... :D

:jester:

moparstuart

Reaction score

ACME A12 said:
moparstuart said:

Sorry to hear that Stuie. Probably a sign from the Road Runner Godz that they want you to sell me that '70 4-spd Post...CHEAP... :D

Nice try but Ray you will have to hire a hitman and then buy it from my wife . :jester:
But then again I always said that about the 69 too.

I bet you could take up a collection here for the hit man ? Or hell just call my wife maybe she will do it . :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

ACME A12

Plaid Sport Coat Wearing Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score

moparstuart said:
ACME A12 said:
moparstuart said:

Nice try but Ray you will have to hire a hitman and then buy it from my wife . :jester:

I bet you could take up a collection here for the hit man ? Or hell just call my wife maybe she will do it . :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

Sounds like our wives could probably work out some sort of deal to swap out hits... :lol:

moparstuart

Reaction score

ACME A12 said:
moparstuart said:
[quote="ACME A12":33vmx4xh]I know I told a few of you I had a deposit on the car , but the deal fell through . It is again for sale . Please call back thanks stuart

I bet you could take up a collection here for the hit man ? Or hell just call my wife maybe she will do it . :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:[/quote:33vmx4xh]

Sounds like our wives could probably work out some sort of deal to swap out hits... :lol:[/quote] :yesnod: :yesnod: :yesnod: :yesnod: :yesnod: :yesnod: :yesnod: :yesnod: :yesnod: :yesnod: :yesnod: :yesnod: :yesnod: :yesnod: :yesnod: :yesnod:

moparchris

Reaction score

Stuie, if the Runner sells, does that mean we can fire you from being the 69roadrunner.net mascot? :acme:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back