• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

69 pro street

tubbs

Reaction score
i really suck at putting these things in. if the pictures dont come out, just click the link on one and you can view them in my album. you may have to fish thru some stuff though......

well, you wanted pictures... here you go.... im a picture hound also...

comments welcome,

91.jpg

IMG_1421.jpg

IMG_1424.jpg

IMG_1430.jpg

IMG_1431.jpg

IMG_1432.jpg

IMG_1433.jpg

IMG_1434.jpg

IMG_1435.jpg

IMG_1436.jpg

mycar2.jpg

ok how about a clean car picture now....

5.jpg

thanks for looking,
Tubbs

tubbs

Reaction score
she runs very well..... when she is running. she was a drag car, ran high 9's with an indy topped motor and more compreeion. milder 440 in now. want a blower motor soooooooooo baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaad! got the manifold, pistions (wrong bore, doh!) and rods then got laid off. working now but trying to recover from the money lost.

have a great day,
Tubbs

69hemibeep

Sponge Bob Square Wheels
Reaction score
tubbs said:
she runs very well..... when she is running. she was a drag car, ran high 9's with an indy topped motor and more compreeion. milder 440 in now. want a blower motor soooooooooo baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaad! got the manifold, pistions (wrong bore, doh!) and rods then got laid off. working now but trying to recover from the money lost.

have a great day,
Tubbs
I hear ya, times are tough, my work is extremely slow so its a good thing my wife has steady income.

Roadcuda

Reaction score
The car looks great! :thumbsup: Did you do all the fab work on it? That engine compartment looks nice and neat.

Basketcase

Keeper of the Green
Reaction score
that sucker looks mean! :drive: :drive: :drive:

tubbs

Reaction score
george68hemirr said:
things are slow here too....it all takes time al

i hear that! with a wife and kids, the car is wayyyyyyy down the priority list. and the way times are right know, im gonna be passing out carts at wal mart when im 80 just to put gas in it.

tubbs

Reaction score
Roadcuda said:
The car looks great! :thumbsup: Did you do all the fab work on it? That engine compartment looks nice and neat.

no. im not that talanted. i did bring up a car from california to pro street. after gathering up a few parts. this car came along. the guy needed to get his stroker motor out of the machene shop ASAP. lets say i was at the right place at the right time.

tubbs

Reaction score
BBillyC said:
What size tires? What size rims and what is backspace? Looks very nice :cheers:

the tires are 33x19.5x15, rims are 15x15 and i really dont know the back spacing. they are really nor too deep.

have a great day,
Tubbs

tubbs

Reaction score
ACME A12 said:
That one looks like it means business! :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

What's up with the flat non-RR hood?

thats the way the car came (i've had the car for almost 20 years). was battling back and forth on a RR hood or a 6 pack hood. but now im glad i got it cause i think this hood would look real good with a BDS 8:71 busting thru it!!!

have a great day,
Tubbs

tubbs

Reaction score
george68hemirr said:
BBillyC said:
What size tires? What size rims and what is backspace? Looks very nice :cheers:
LOOKS LIKE MORE THEN A MINI-TUBB JOB...BILLY

.... and still not enouogh room!!! i want 33x21.5's and its just a little too tight for those.

have a great day,
Tubbs

ACME A12

Plaid Sport Coat Wearing Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
tubbs said:
ACME A12 said:
That one looks like it means business! :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

What's up with the flat non-RR hood?

thats the way the car came (i've had the car for almost 20 years). was battling back and forth on a RR hood or a 6 pack hood. but now im glad i got it cause i think this hood would look real good with a BDS 8:71 busting thru it!!!

have a great day,
Tubbs

I would have to agree. I just wondered if that was the plan all along. Looks like this is just a case of things accidentally working out as intended... :lol:

Back