• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

69 Project PROGRESS!

Russ69Runner

Reaction score
Yea man Lot of progress. I like it - I like it!!! If it was for sale and I did not already have one you could say sold/sold/sold. :kartman: Dag nabit think he is a head of me!!!!

Smokngun

Reaction score
All of the comments on the color are cool! Before it has color on it I would try to explain to people what the color was. They were all like "So, you're painting it brown?" They had no idea what this color is. It is so stunning, probably the most underrated color in the 69 line up. There are no words to what this looks like in the sun. It's orange/copper/bronze/gold all in one! Thanks for all the kind words guys, it will slow down a bit now, all of this detail interior stuff is nickle and dime-ing me to death, so it's just creeping along. But I get a little done every week on it.

Sixtynine_Bird

Reaction score
Take your time it'll be perfect once it's done! :)

It's been two years now that I'm working on my bird, and I only finished the body work. Hope in September she will be ready for the paint shop.

Back