• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

FOR SALE 69 r/r grille + bezels + rear bezels/lens/etc

Status
Not open for further replies.

Al Fiandaca

Reaction score
No problem, we're all human. I'm just relieved that you responded back, as I've been ripped off twice already trying to find parts for this car.It's not like the old days anymore....lol. Thanks

Alan

Al Fiandaca

Reaction score
Stop on by, we'll crack open a beer to cool off. You can have a look at my RR and tell me all I'm missing( seems I find something new every day...lol):thumbsup:

ronald sach

Reaction score
haha...yep these cars r money pits sometimes - i was lucky .. starting buying in the mid 90's... cars were cheap... at my height, had 22 cars... all multi carbs, save for my daytona's and my wifes 67gtx... and the 67 is all we have left .. sold em all - bought a superbird from tucson 6pk white on white auto 42k miles , 2 owners- not a speck of rust... ofcourse no paint either - had 2 build sheets- when we took out the orig spare which had never been out of the car, found a 3rd sheet- lots of cars... lots of stories...

Al Fiandaca

Reaction score
Received the correct marker housing today Ronald, thank you very much.

Alan

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back