• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

69 Road Runner Project Value

John Milner

Reaction score
I am thinking about selling this '69 Road Runner post car. It was a factory 383 4 speed car. The original engine is gone. Will come with a disassembled mid 70's 440. The car is very solid with minimal rust. Floor pans are very nice. Still has the original 4 speed hump un cut in the floor. Most of the dash has been disassembled but comes with the car. Original wiring comes with the car. Still has the clutch pedals. It has the rear seat and bench seat. Rear end appears to all be original minus the 70's extended shackles for the leaf springs. The driver's front fender has a dent but is definitely workable. The door glass is out of the car but comes with the car. The wing windows are out of the car but come with it. Back glass is good. Windshield is gone. Has both front and rear bumpers. Has most all of the trim. Front and rear frame rails are very solid. Car is missing the fender tag but has the correct Roadrunner Vin. Vin matches all of the stampings on the car. It comes with a title. What would something like this be worth these days?

roadrunner.jpg

John Milner

Reaction score
Thank you for the reply. It's not a bad car and needs to be restored. I haven't seen many Roadrunners for sale around my area.

Back