• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

69 Road Runner w/ Bumper Guards

69Hurstsc

Reaction score
Does anyone have one of these cars with those options?

droptop

Reaction score
My Mom had an F3 69 Road Runner back in the day. I always thought it was kind of odd that it had the bumper guards because the Road Runner was suppose to be low optioned. Sorry no pictures.

RAINMANYEH

Reaction score
As drop top said..... I've had a few people comment on them, that they've not seen them on a RR before. I wonder how many actually came with them. From what I've seen, it seems like a rare option.

69Hurstsc

Reaction score
It is a pretty rare option. Rainmanyeh and Sgtlee511, are they coded on your Fender Tag?

A12

Reaction score
My A12 Runner has them front and rear but as you know it's a Lynch Road car so nothing but things needed in Body-in-White and paint are on a Lynch Road fender tag.........

ACME A12

Plaid Sport Coat Wearing Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
My A12 Runner has them front and rear but as you know it's a Lynch Road car so nothing but things needed in Body-in-White and paint are on a Lynch Road fender tag.........

Now you're just making stuff up, Mike... :basketcase:

:jester:

69hemibeep

Sponge Bob Square Wheels
Reaction score
Lynch Rd tags have a plethora of info on them, like well um you see um. :leave:

A12

Reaction score
Now you're just making stuff up, Mike... :basketcase:

:jester:

No really, I've been meaning to have a discussion on Lynch Road fender tags but mainly wishing someone could explain in depth the lower right tag numbers that I think are the "order" numbers and how they come about and assigned to a Lynch Road car......... (and then I'd like to have someone show me something on a LYNCH ROAD fender tag that isn't needed in the Body-In-White and the Paint departments the thing is worthless beyond those points except on Moparts to start the arguments when someone has one made that is :jester:)

Should I start a new thread on both of those subjects?.............or try to hi-jack this one like I'm doing :lol: :lmao:

Last edited:

69hemibeep

Sponge Bob Square Wheels
Reaction score
No really, I've been meaning to have a discussion on Lynch Road fender tags but mainly wishing someone could explain in depth the lower right tag numbers that I think are the "order" numbers and how they come about and assigned to a Lynch Road car......... (and then I'd like to have someone show me something on a LYNCH ROAD fender tag that isn't needed in the Body-In-White and the Paint departments the thing is worthless beyond those points except on Moparts to start the arguments when someone has one made that is :jester:)

Should I start a new thread on both of those subjects?.............or try to hi-jack this one like I'm doing :lol: :lmao:

No such thing as a hijack on here

Back