• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

69 Roadrunner hazard lights

artiststan

Reaction score
Replaced hazard flasher part.. flashers now only work when key is on and I must put on turn signal.. then it flashes fine.. a fast flashing. . All lights and blinkers working fine. I assume the hazard light issue is an issue unless the flashers operated differently in 1969. Any thoughts?

Roadcuda

Reaction score
While I'm not an expert at electrical, I know that the flashers should work without the key on as they do that with my car. So it seems to be that the power for the flashers is hooked up to the wrong place at the fuse box. It needs to be connected to a plug that had constant power and not one that has power only when the key is on.

Big John

Sit back, relax Don't bitch about the cigar smoke
Reaction score
Check the grounds.

bigmanjbmopar

Reaction score
Carefully pry it out un connecting all the connectors behind it it will pull straight out. Have you checked your turn signal switch? sounds like there is a bad connection there.

TOMRR

Reaction score
Yea pulling that switch holder can be a PITA ! I pump some AmorALL on the front and push from the back or use a plastic type pry bar

Back