• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

FOR SALE 69 roadrunner , Mansfield Georgia

Status
Not open for further replies.

dmartin

Reaction score
69 roadrunner with 440 4bbl, auto, new wiring, new head liner,new pro bucket seats, new wind shield, new rear window, new paint through and through, headers true dual exhaust, new carpet, $ 28,000

Last edited:

bschomske

Reaction score
Boy i sure would like to see more pictures.because I'm thinking of selling mine.You can see mine under the garage pictures under the name orange is the new black..I had the car totally restored..ie rotisorie.Everything you can think of was replaced..So I need a bench mark for price...

dmartin

Reaction score
Send me your email address and I'll send you some pics

rt-man

Reaction score
Boy i sure would like to see more pictures.because I'm thinking of selling mine.You can see mine under the garage pictures under the name orange is the new black..I had the car totally restored..ie rotisorie.Everything you can think of was replaced..So I need a bench mark for price...

Hello Rochester, I'm buying and I'm just a state or two over...

dmartin

Reaction score
Wiring problems

did you get all the wiring and electrical problems fixed?

Still got problem with gas gauge and dash lights just need a little cool weather to pull dash out to check, our temperature down here is still in the 80's

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back