• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

69 roadrunner mod top on ebay

dobie

Reaction score
Basketcase said:
Big John said:
Basketcase said:
Hey!! I was not wanting more words in my aviatar! :D

And your point is?

:huh: musta done sumth'n, or said sumth'n to incur The Wrath of Big.......(reminds me of a Star Trek movie I have.....dang If I can remember what...... :huh: musta been one of those Blue remarks......... :huh: ...I wished Chuck Norris Happy Birthday....so it can't be that..........unless it was posting about James West beating Chuck's butt in the computer fight........ :huh: ...........get the same feeling from the Wife when I abandoned her at Heath last year....but I blamed all that on Dobie..... :huh:

:lmao:

Glad to help ya out!!

1BADBIRD

Reaction score
:leave: :bs: I am not buying into it. I doubt someone would clone a 1 of 1 car into an 6 bbl car.

ACME A12

Plaid Sport Coat Wearing Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Basketcase said:
had to hit the "Back" button real quick to see if anything else was added...you must like me ALOT........ :lmao:

I'd say that you're the "Teacher's Pet" if this is method of measurement... :lmao:

Good point on the hole in the mod top vinyl, Big. Just a giant hole that cannot be repaired and now there's less material available for someone that truly needs it... :loco:

:jester:

moparchris

Reaction score
I have a mod top Satelite that I am restoring for my wife. It is definitely a love it or hate it car. It is B5 blue with mod interior and blue mod top. My wife loves it, go figure, i am just glad that shes into muscle cars. I agree that if your going to ride the rare wagon he should have put it back to stock, which by the way is a cool car regardless. If you notice it has N96 and hood stripes! Besides the fact that it has original paint, why modify it? I think its a real rarity. What I dont get is how many people clainm that their car is one of one. It seems all the cars featured in MCG is one of one and all the cars on ebay are one of one it seems as though having a one of two car would be more rare! :blah:

Basketcase

Keeper of the Green
Reaction score
well we need pics of that moparchris... :redx: MCG did a story on a blue Satellite MT a few years ago, and I think that was the car I saw at The Nats a few years back.

moparchris

Reaction score
Does anyone know why I cant post a pic? :huh: I suspect its because its file size is too big. Any tips would be great. Thanks

Basketcase

Keeper of the Green
Reaction score
it's a shame that someone used rare material that someone could ned to restore a real Mod Top.

Basketcase

Keeper of the Green
Reaction score
somethings not right, it wants us to log in to your account. I haven't used photobucket that much, but I don't think that's right :huh:

Back