• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

69 RR Beep Beep Horn

asaya

Reaction score
Any one know where I can get a horn form my 66 RR? I can live with just about anything that works, mine died. :beep: :beep:

coyotekiller

Reaction score
asaya said:
Any one know where I can get a horn form my 66 RR? I can live with just about anything that works, mine died. :beep: :beep:

what does a 66 RR look like haha

ACME A12

Plaid Sport Coat Wearing Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
coyotekiller said:
asaya said:

what does a 66 RR look like haha

Same grill as the '67...but the tail lights are different... :acme:

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Basketcase

Keeper of the Green
Reaction score
asaya said:

welcome to the site. stop by the introduction section and tell us about you and your '66 :jester:

69hemibeep

Sponge Bob Square Wheels
Reaction score
The guy only has 2 posts and your killing him you should be ashamed of yourselves.By the way 66 horns are very rare but I have one for $399. :basketcase:

moparchris

Reaction score
69hemibeep said:
The guy only has 2 posts and you killing him you should be ashamed of yourselves.By the way 66 horns are very rare but I have one for $399. :basketcase:

Nice. Real nice. :stuckup:

Big John

Sit back, relax Don't bitch about the cigar smoke
Reaction score
Hey you guys quit picking on the new guy!!

But anyway... does the '66 Roadrunner horn have the long bracket or the short one? :jester:

Basketcase

Keeper of the Green
Reaction score
Big John said:

But anyway... does the '66 Roadrunner horn have the long bracket or the short one? :jester:

well we might as well let the new guys know how the site rolls.....
and as we all know, the '68 horns are black, and the '69s are purple. what many don't know, is the ultra rare '66 horns have a medium length bracket, and the horn is Coronet Station Wagon Green.

ACME A12

Plaid Sport Coat Wearing Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Basketcase said:
Big John said:

well we might as well let the new guys know how the site rolls.....
and as we all know, the '68 horns are black, and the '69s are purple. what many don't know, is the ultra rare '66 horns have a medium length bracket, and the horn is Coronet Station Wagon Green.

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

jays69bird

Reaction score
Hey I gotta line on a rare early 66 Runner with the 318 Hemi,dual 2 barrels,and the super rare 5 gal bucket seat option,but I don't want to tell you guys were it is cause you'll buy it out from under me,or on top of me or something like that! :stooges:

Back