• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

69 RR for sale in NJ from last summer 2015

djais1801

Reaction score
do you have any more specifics? color...location in NJ (jersey shore, central, south, north)?

69Hurstsc

Reaction score
I believe the car was Orange and was a project car. I think they were asking $2,500. The link is currently dead, but perhaps someone had visited it when it was for sale and has it archived on their PC.

69Hurstsc

Reaction score
This is what the listing had on it.

Plymouth Road Runner 1969 Project
Original 383,4 speed transmission,original rear pillar coupe.ALL NUMBERS ON ENGINE,TRANS,and REAR MATCH,VIN # intact,Clear transferable title.Floor pan,rear rails,trunk floor are shot.K frame has...
NEWJERSEY.CRAIGSLIST.ORG

djais1801

Reaction score
I have not seen it, I will keep my ears open, but NJ is a big place lol...there are 4 subsections in NJ craigslist.
This is what the listing had on it.

Plymouth Road Runner 1969 Project
Original 383,4 speed transmission,original rear pillar coupe.ALL NUMBERS ON ENGINE,TRANS,and REAR MATCH,VIN # intact,Clear transferable title.Floor pan,rear rails,trunk floor are shot.K frame has...
NEWJERSEY.CRAIGSLIST.ORG

Back