• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

SOLD 69 RR Grille/HL Bezel's

Status
Not open for further replies.

5.7 hemi

Reaction score
I have re-done a 69 RR grille/hl bezel's and is ready for a new owner. While this is NOT something your going to put on a 100 point car, it's a really super nice driver. I polished all the aluminum instead of having it re-anodized so you need to be aware of that. I'm asking 445 shipped in the lower 48, 400 plus shipping for the guys/gals up north. Shipping from 93230, or local pick up is fine by me. PayPal is fine if sent as a gift or add 3% for the fee's. If you need to see something specific, just ask and I can email them to you in a higher resolution than what this site will allow.

Here are the pics of the finished grille/hl bezel's and a few of the before I started.

bezels finished 044.jpg

bezels finished 043.jpg

bezels finished 042.jpg

bezels finished 040.jpg

rr grille 004.jpg

69 rr grille 001.jpg

69 rr bezels 001.jpg

Basketcase

Keeper of the Green
Reaction score
well lets see what's on my plate....
still need to get color on the car
need to get the wife's VW out of the paint shop
oldest daughter getting married this summer
ran out of kidneys so I still need to pay off this winter's heating oil bill......
would like to have a nice grill set to go with my new paint but I don't see it happening....

69hemibeep

Sponge Bob Square Wheels
Reaction score
well lets see what's on my plate....
still need to get color on the car
need to get the wife's VW out of the paint shop
oldest daughter getting married this summer
ran out of kidneys so I still need to pay off this winter's heating oil bill......
would like to have a nice grill set to go with my new paint but I don't see it happening....

Here we go with the poor Dave routine again. Hes not going to give them to ya :lmao:

5.7 hemi

Reaction score
Ok, lets see if I can help......
1. Masking tape and a paint roller, your car done!
2. Wifes car....it's a VW so enough said!
3. Daughter over 18? Justice of the Peace? Pony up for a BBQ!
4. Don't worry about the heating oil bill 'til next winter, then use a lot of blankets!

You see, I just saved you a ton of cash, headaches and such, LOL!!!!

Basketcase

Keeper of the Green
Reaction score
well I'd be OK with the primer it's got now
It's the Boss's VW, so gota keep her happy
I suggested elopement, but that didn't fly
I tried to talk The Boss into a kerosene heater when the furnance died, but no luck there either!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back