• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

69 RR padded dash parts?

Smokngun

Reaction score
Hi guys, going through dash parts as this will be the first big job to tackle on the car once it's painted.I've found a couple places that make repro dash pads (top piece). But does anyone make repro lower dash pads and/or glove box doors? Mine are "useable" but have some cracks and I'd like to only put the dash together once. Can these be "restored"? And by who?

Thanks!

Smokngun

Reaction score
Droptop, I need all three. The top dash pad isn't too bad, one crack that could probably be fixed, but it's faded pretty bad. The lower dash pad looks like it sat in a swamp. I scrubbed most of the dirt/mold off of it, but it is cracked pretty bad. The glove box door foam is all mis shapen and has some age stains on it. I would love to find some good used pieces in the original brown/bronze color but "good used" and 45 years old are tough to find. I'm re-doing the whole interior with new panels, new paint, new seat covers, etc. and don't want the dash to look bad in comparison. I'd actually hold off on seat covers before the dash since seats are easy to pull any time.

droptop

Reaction score
I know that I don't have any thing in tan. I will look and see what I have if your not against color dye. I pick these items up in the swap meets if they are in good shape.

Back