• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

69 RR trunk emblem placement ‘road runner’ script emblem

‘69_Sunfire_RR

Reaction score
Do any of you all have measurements for the placement of the ‘road runner’ script emblem on the right side of the trunk lid? My car seems to have a satellite lid, holes have been filled or welded and on the inside I only see three welded round plates ‘hole guide’, which would likely mean this is a Satellite lid. The RR would have four correct? Anyway wondering if anyone has measurements from the edge of the lid, then from the bottom and also spacing between the two emblems. Looking for a weekend project folks...thank you all in advance.

Russ69Runner

Reaction score
I encountered the same thing with the trunk lid I have. It also had holes all around the inset area like it had the stainless steal insert their. I have welded up all the holes. plus their was three holes in the middle also to the right side. I also weld them up. Now will use 3M emblem tape when I put the roadrunner script on it. Hope someone will know I would like to know also. Russ.

Last edited:

‘69_Sunfire_RR

Reaction score
This is exactly what I’ve been looking for. Is there a link to this thread? The pics are a bit low res/blurry

Russ69Runner

Reaction score
I have looked into the Reference page's man how did I miss this. You know their is a lot of info in those pages. Guess I was thumbing through quickly and passed it up. Well thanks will put this into my Pic's on computer. :thumbsup2:

Russ69Runner

Reaction score
I just looked in the reference section on Script placement. I is rather small. Where to find larger pic's of it. Russ.

Back