• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

69 RR uncovered. Lots of pics

69_RR

Reaction score
Finally started cleanin up the garage and uncovered dad's 69 (for some history on car check my intro thread here)

http://www.69roadrunner.net/mopar/showthread.php?11555-69_RR-Intro

I took the pics as I uncovered (or peeked I should say, but the next couple days I'll move it over a few feet) just some random shots to show the status and condition of what I'll be workin with, first time covers been lifted since 2005 so it's real dusty and keep in mind the body hasn't been wet sanded or buffed yet. Back to it's f5 green now.
Will be sharing my build through out and looking for any tips and tricks you guys got for me.

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

Roadcuda

Reaction score
That's lookin' great! The onslaught on me seeing F5 cars is not letting up. Now I gotta get my car done the right shade.!

mcmopar

Reaction score
Nice looking car there. Doesn't look like it will take much to get her back on the road.

69_RR

Reaction score
Nice looking car there. Doesn't look like it will take much to get her back on the road.

Everything's ready to go. Just needs to be finished putting back together. Get this one done so I can get at dad's 68 r/t (on rotisserie as you can see in a pic or two) next year. God damn I love this game!

Roadcuda

Reaction score
What, you don't like the freshly cut grass look anymore :D

Nope! It looks more like wet fresh cut grass!!! :groucho: If you put my car next to one with the right shade of F5 you would easily see the difference and see how much better the correct shade looks.

Basketcase

Keeper of the Green
Reaction score
Nope! It looks more like wet fresh cut grass!!! :groucho: If you put my car next to one with the right shade of F5 you would easily see the difference and see how much better the correct shade looks.

looked good to me StevePTDC0175.jpg

PTDC0175.jpg

Smokngun

Reaction score
I envy that you are starting a project that is this far along! Nice piece there!

Roadcuda

Reaction score
looked good to me SteveView attachment 7735

Thanks Dave, but after seeing Steve's car up close, and the other F5 cars out there, and what I saw at Carlisle, you can really see how far off the shade of my car is. Besides, I want to get those small rust areas fixed before they get worse so I figure this is the time to get the whole car done over.

cordodge

Reaction score
nice looking project, where are you in Ontario? I am just south of sarnia bruce

Basketcase

Keeper of the Green
Reaction score
I've been to Sarnia a few times visiting this...cnr6069-berridge.jpg

cnr6069-berridge.jpg

69_RR

Reaction score
nice looking project, where are you in Ontario? I am just south of sarnia bruce

I'm on the opposite side of province, Belleville.
Started going through boxes in the basement with all the parts, gettin closer to turning some wrenches. Loads of pics will be added as progress is made for you guys.

Back