• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

69 Triple Green

69Hurstsc

Reaction score
We can pile on either side. It depends on who has deeper pockets. :lol:

It had just rained and was overcast during that photo shoot.

69_Road_Runner_6.jpg

69_Road_Runner_4.jpg

Here's it out in the sunlight.

320508_261458823876716_959692232_n.jpg

ACME A12

Plaid Sport Coat Wearing Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Love the V6R stripes on that color. Especially with the V21 and vinyl top - excellent color contrast. One sharp RR. :cheers:

69Hurstsc

Reaction score
Thanks. It's hard to believe I've been enjoying the car now for 17 years. I opted for the Red Lines to help accent the V6R stripe, but have decided to go back to what it came with in the A14 package (RWL's and Road Wheels). I painted the hood vents Red as well to match the tires and stripe. It was a nice look but it's time to change the plates back to Black for correctness.

While we're at it, anyone have a warranty block from around May 15th, 1969 (give or take a couple weeks)?

Yeah, I know, the guy writing a book on "Stock" 1969 Road Runners has rivets in his fender tag LOL I had begun restoring the car in 1996 and completed it in 2001. I was young and naive.
4_13.jpg

OK, now back to the sweet Quadruple Green RR!

Love the V6R stripes on that color. Especially with the V21 and vinyl top - excellent color contrast. One sharp RR. :cheers:

Last edited:

69hemibeep

Sponge Bob Square Wheels
Reaction score
The heck with the green one I like your Q5. Gilbert is about 1/2 hour from me and I'm still not interested:lol:

ACME A12

Plaid Sport Coat Wearing Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
I hate to show my ignorance again, but what's a "warranty block"?

An unstamped block. A block sold OTC or used for a warranty replacement. Generally considered the next best thing to numbers matching as there are no numbers - so there are no non-matching numbers.

69Hurstsc

Reaction score
Green's not for everyone, of course. But it would certainly be a unique car restored back to stock, and one that would get a lot of attention, good and bad.

The heck with the green one I like your Q5. Gilbert is about 1/2 hour from me and I'm still not interested:lol:

Basketcase

Keeper of the Green
Reaction score
The Q5 guys always play both ends against the middle... :lol:

Although your car looks VERY blue in your avatar...

some Chevy owners have been know to do that to.......:acme:

and that car would be awesome restored back oem

Back