• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

696969 Intro

Reaction score
Hi, I'm putting together a '69 Roadrunner-ish Tribute and tour car and am interested in this site for some eye candy, ideas and general help, especially in regards to drive train and suspension. I live in the Los Angeles area. I look forward to participating in this wonderful forum.

Basketcase

Keeper of the Green
Reaction score
welcome from Ohio. Need a ton more pics!:jester: Is it a Belvedere or Satallite? Nothing wrong with either!
I like the Day Two look myself.

RR1.jpg

Last edited:

Reaction score
Nope just a little peppy 318, but with Eddy 4BBL + Intake + Headers + Dual

Reaction score
My wallet and credit card have been screaming for mercy for a while now, and we aint even got into the body or paint yet lol.

Basketcase

Keeper of the Green
Reaction score
I feel your pain. I finally got mine into the body shop, and after a year the body is done. supposed to get color in the Spring, but my wife's car ('72 Kharman Ghia) was hit, so it's in the body shop,had to buy a new furnance before Thanksgiving, Christmas, both out dailey drivers broke down,etc,etc......

cj69RR

Reaction score
Welcome from Florida, looks good. What plans do you have for it? We've all been there with $$ going other places. I'm getting a delivery of all new appliances today. They have all been getting nursed along for years and the fridge shit last week so that was the straw that broke the bank.

Reaction score
Welcome from Florida, looks good. What plans do you have for it? We've all been there with $$ going other places. I'm getting a delivery of all new appliances today. They have all been getting nursed along for years and the fridge shit last week so that was the straw that broke the bank.

I'm planning on straightening out the remainder of electrical issues, such as dead reverse lights, dead wiper motor, and ammeter/voltmeter conversion. In a year or two, if income allows, I'd like to drop a big block in and do a repaint. It's good that I can restore it as a driver. BTW, this is my 3rd '69. My first was a white RR, 383 auto trans on column. 2nd was a 4 door Satty.

Back