• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

69b5airgrabber Intro

69b5airgrabber

Reaction score
im 57 . have had 69 roadrunners since 1976. the first one i paid 300 dollars for and drove it home.since i have had a multitude of road runners and other b bodys.. i have an all numbers matching b5 69 now. the car is very original .I bought it 2 years ago and it has a 1994 pennsylvania inspection sticker. It sits on bias tires and stock wheels

Basketcase

Keeper of the Green
Reaction score
welcome. what part of Pa? and let's see it, even if it's blue......:jester:

69b5airgrabber

Reaction score
yes thats it . My wife has talked me out of getting rid of it and trading for a a12 clone. (She knows me better than me i guess) lol .The car was in mopar collectors guide a few years ago .It was about an hour from my house. I went and looked at it couldnt agree on a price and left. One year to the date later i called him and he still had the car. He had zero calls on it from the magazine! We made a deal and the car left the garage it was in for almost twenty years.I got the car home and prepared for a week to start it. One week later we started it with care and it ran like it ran the daybefore. Eveyone that has ever been around me calls thie the holygrail ofcars when it comes to my preference. WHen i was 11 years old my older cousin bought a new one and stopped at our house with it on his way home .That car was b5 with blue interior ever since then i had a thing for that color . My first 69 roadrunner i bought was in 1976 in highschool i paid 300.00 for it and drove it everyday _ yes i even put snowtires on it and the term numbers matching wasnt even in our vocabulary we changed motors like most poeple changed tires!

SAM_0468.jpg

SAM_0461.jpg

Last edited:

Basketcase

Keeper of the Green
Reaction score
wow...wives usually want the toys gone...either she's a keeper...or a trip to the jewelry store is on the horizon....
good looking car, have some fun with it before you make it too nice to drive. needs Cragars though.....:D

69b5airgrabber

Reaction score
im in northeast pa 100 miles north of carlisle along 81 . Lol no she is a keeper . Cragars maybe later on i remember back in the late 70s everyone had keystone classics on these cars . I remember one snow storm back in 76 i had chains on a roadrunner! I believe those days are behind us now!!!!!!

Back