• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

69B5's Bird

mcmopar

Reaction score
Hey guys 69B5 sent me a pic of his bird to post so here it is :cheers:[attachment=0:bygdwyhu]2-25-2009_9.jpg[/attachment:bygdwyhu]

ACME A12

Plaid Sport Coat Wearing Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Sharp!

...and Cragars too...Dave's gonna be joining the blue team after he sees this... :lmao:

:jester:

69hemibeep

Sponge Bob Square Wheels
Reaction score
ACME A12 said:
Sharp!

...and Cragars too...Dave's gonna be joining the blue team after he sees this... :lmao:

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: And a very good looking bird :beep:

Roadcuda

Reaction score
ACME A12 said:
Sharp!

That is a sharp lookin' car! :thumbsup: And the only team our Green leader will be joining is the Cragar team. :jester:

ACME A12

Plaid Sport Coat Wearing Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Roadcuda said:
ACME A12 said:
Sharp!

That is a sharp lookin' car! :thumbsup: And the only team our Green leader will be joining is the Cragar team. :jester:

Maybe he's getting tired of the "Dark Side of the Force"... :lmao:

69B5

Reaction score
Thanks guy's
You all have great cars and yet you welcome mine.
That sure tells me something about the enthusisum that lies in the hearts of true Mopar (69RR) fanatic's.
To me, a stranger, there is nothing better than to be welcomed into a fellowship such as this.
Thanks again and have a great weekend.
69B5

Basketcase

Keeper of the Green
Reaction score
ACME A12 said:
Sharp!

:blah: :blah: :blah: I offered to do that last year, and no oe took me up on my offer. Although......I probably could be had for some nice Cragars..........

Beautiful car B5 :thumbsup: although you haven't met the 12 picture minumum........ :jester: .

69B5

Reaction score
Thanks guy's
I'm sure glad, from what I hear, that I have lug nut locks on my Cragers so I can keep them out of Daves hands. LOL
You all have great looking RR's. Back in 69 I had a Gold RR and the rest of the gang had a White one, lite blue one, green one, green with vinyl top one.
We had a ball.
As far as the min. allowed pictures, I couldn't get one to post. John took care of that for me. Thanks John.
Hope to see some of you around.
69B5

mcmopar

Reaction score
My pleasure, bro. If you have any more pics and want to post them I'm your huckleberry :jester:

Basketcase

Keeper of the Green
Reaction score
69B5 said:
Thanks guy's
I'm sure glad, from what I hear, that I have lug nut locks on my Cragers so I can keep them out of Daves hands. LOL
You all have great looking RR's. Back in 69 I had a Gold RR and the rest of the gang had a White one, lite blue one, green one, green with vinyl top one.
We had a ball.
As far as the min. allowed pictures, I couldn't get one to post. John took care of that for me. Thanks John.
Hope to see some of you around.
69B5

where are you from B5? You close enough to make Carlisle or The Nats? (your Cragars are safe....but if you ever wanna trade for some Magnums......

69B5

Reaction score
Hi Basketcase,
I'm about 5-51/2 hrs. from Carlisle and I plan on going. I drove RR to it last year ,was outside of retro garage near the gate.
I've never been to Nate's.
How about you?
69B5

Back