• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

69green Intro

69green

Reaction score
New 69 roadrunner owner and past GTX clone owner in 1979 I am starting a new build from the ground up and will be needing advice and help finding parts and parts that have worked for other members.
My idea on the car is simple real driver - that I can have fun with at the track too.

thank you

Coyote

Reaction score
Welcome aboard! Another neighbor. Lots of variety on this site. Show people, racin' folks, wrenchin' lovers, big time brand loyalty and some that love 'em all! Drags and MOPAR's belong together!

Russ69Runner

Reaction score
Hello form Fl. Wish you luck on the build I am into doing a t 69 Runner and just getting started. Lot's of body work to do. Some one had striped the car for paint and all interior part's are missing on mine. But right now Bleeding money on body part's lot's of rust in this one. Well good luck and welcome brother bird fan.

Back