• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

69roadrunnerb5 Intro

Reaction score
69 rr B.jpg all rust is fixed on car .quarters were changed when last owner had an interest and before full quarters came out. would it be better to finish with these quarters or put full ones on . remember its all #s motor etc . would i lose my vin on trunk rail ?

69 rr B.jpg

4spd69RR

Reaction score
I think it looks pretty good from your photos. Remember there are three places for the VIN# Fender tag, Radiator support, and the trunk drip rail drivers side.

Basketcase

Keeper of the Green
Reaction score
looks pretty good to me. I like works in progress. I just had skins put on mine and you can't tell.I'd spend the $ for full 1/4s elsewhere.

RR3.jpg

Basketcase

Keeper of the Green
Reaction score
no there not, they were in a box in the garage. But they're back in the car now. I am missing a rod that goes between the passenger door handle and door latch.

Reaction score
the undernieth is realy nice . all the air grabber stuff is nice .i need to find out where the hole need to be for the window moulding around the back window the lower corners were replaced and the new holes for the screws were not drilled.

Basketcase

Keeper of the Green
Reaction score
as far as I know, the glass has to be out to put the molding clips in. I just went thru this. Mine had a brandnew windshield in it when I got it, and the einstien that put the glass in left the broken clips in. And they had the back glass out, didn't fix the rusty corners, let alone replace the bad clips.

Basketcase

Keeper of the Green
Reaction score
yeah the guy that's painting it. I can take a pic of my corners if that would help.

Back