• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

69RRBallwinMO Intro

69RRBallwinMO

Reaction score
Hi everyone. I'm in Ballwin Missouri (St. Louis area). Car is very clean '69 Road Runner, matching # 383 with unmolested bottom end/rotating assy. Heads are 906 with large 1-piece valves, gasket matched to intake and original exh manifolds. Exh manifolds also gasket matched. Double roller timing set, Electronic Distr and Hi-Po matched coil. Comp Cams Extreme Energy cam, Ed'y intake, and Edy carb. Running a TCI Super Street Fighter 727 and Randy's Ring & Pinion Pig with 3:55's. Car is F8 green with white bucket interior, am/8track, in-dash tach (works well) and everything works. Best thing about this is my wife loves the car and cruise nights, etc.. I'll post a couple pics of the car when I figure out how to do it.

abodybill

Senior Citizen Member
Reaction score
Welcome from Michigan.

Very nice choice of color on your Runner!:thumbsup:

69RRBallwinMO

Reaction score
added 3 pics of my F8 Road Runner. It's not a show car but it really is a nice driver. All suspension and steering stuff has been changed out with Firm Feel products. Rear springs are Hemi, torsion bars are largest available, front and rear sway bars, adjustable strut rods, all new tie rod ends, bushings, ball joints, etc..

Not sure how to add pics to my postings like MoparStuart and George68HemiRR. I'll figure it out eventually.

100_2663.jpg

Roadcuda

Reaction score
Welcome to the nest from CT!!! :cheers: That is one sweet lookin' bird you have there!!!!! :thumbsup:

Last edited:

Basketcase

Keeper of the Green
Reaction score
welcome from Ohio. Beautiful runner in the best color. that really made my day.:thumbsup:
when you reply, there will be a place to manage attatchments. you can add your pics there.

mcmopar

Reaction score
Welcome aboard! Another member of the Green Team! :banana: What tire size(s) are you runninjg? Looks like mine - 15x7 up front with 235-70R/15 and 15x8 out back with 275-60R15. Very sweet car. Ours are almost twins - except that mine has the Saddle/Tan interior and 4 speed.

Last edited:

MsBeep

Reaction score
Hello. Greetings and a warm welcome from Alberta, Canada. 'Checked out the pics in the photo gallery - beautiful car!

Back