• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

69runnerBB Intro

69runnerBB

Reaction score
Hi everyone: I've collected '69 Runners and parts for the past 25 or so years as retirement projects. Most everything I've collected was bought well over 20 years ago. I have four '69s including a black with white interior, convertible (auto) that I'm about to pull out of storage and start on. I also have one hardtop (auto, factory A/C and disk brakes) and two posts (one 4-sp w/original motor, one auto). I bought most as parts cars but now I really don't think they should be parted out as they can all be restored.

I've been out of the Runner loop for the last 15 or 20 years so this site has been great for getting back in the groove.

I also have a '64 Sport Fury convertible (318, auto) and a '65 Sport Fury (383, auto) that I've picked up along the way. I'm sure I'll have tons of restore questions so any input and help will be greatly appreciated!

69runnerBB

Reaction score
Thanks everyone for the warn welcome. I'll post some pics as soon as I get the convertible in the shop. I've been working to get the shop built and ready to work in for a couple of years. I just need to run compressor air lines and get a water line but it's 99% there. That too has been a long project. Maybe I'm just slowing down in my old age!

Don99Pablo

Reaction score
Welcome! Nice way to retire! I can only hope my next 30 years go by as fast as 2Birds.

I say if they can be restored, go for it! I am a firm believer that if a car and be rescued, it should!

Back