• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

6bbl Carb's to 6BBL XFI

dutchrunner

Reaction score
So . Just got confirmation that F&B has started with my 6BBL EFI set-up.

It will be a winter job so going to studie the compleet set-up coming 9 months.
Throttle bodies from F&B and XFI 2.0 from Fuel Air Spark Techn.

Injectors in ModMan intake and topplate from F&B
6BBL Holley are/where working perfect , if the airtemp is same as when car was on dyno.
Have had loades of fun , but just going different road.

Next year will be : Project Six-pack XFI

Will post again when new news.

chapdog105

Reaction score

moparstuart

Reaction score

dutchrunner

Reaction score
Hi Moparstuart ,

That's the reason i did not say the price.
This system is much much more than just a 4bbl system.
In reverence with lets say a atomic from MSD it has 300.000 more tuning options.
Changing fuelmaps , traction contron , fan's switch on/off timing tuning , closed/open loop etc. , etc .

My "just a 6bbl" is 5400.

But as I said before , just call this Bruce at F&B and let him explain to you why.
If all goes well the winter will not only give me the XFI2.0 to play with but also a 572hemi from indy.

Just wondering is 8 3/4 will hold up or that i should put that 60 under the rear I have in the garage. :huh:

Do you thing , Greetings from NL

zupanj

Reaction score
"Just wondering is 8 3/4 will hold up or that i should put that 60 under the rear I have in the garage. "

My hemi puts out around 600 hp at the crank and around 470 hp at the rear wheels. More importantly the torque is over 500 lb/ft from about 2200 - 5200 rpm at the rear wheels. I chose to keep the 8 3/4 rear in the car partly to save a few bucks and have had no problems at all. However I have 3.23:1 gears which is a big help and I don't slap the drivetrain hard. I usually step on it hard only after the clutch is out. The high gears is a pretty good combination because the engine has so much torque that you still get pushed back into the seat hard when you hit it. Another plus is that the tires don't break loose all that easy once the clutch is out unless you are in first gear or go into second kind of hard. If I had lower gears, say 3.73:1, I don't know if there would be more stress on the drivetrain or not.

4spd69RR

Reaction score
The price is what keeping from getting really interested in them. I think I will stay with my three holleys and keep dreaming.

dutchrunner

Reaction score
Good news and bad news.

Bad news : EFI 6bbl will not be going on the 528RB :huh:

Good news : It will be going on a 572Hemi with StageV heads. :banana:

Now I really can't wait for winter to start.

Maybe I should start new topic?

69hemibeep

Sponge Bob Square Wheels
Reaction score
If your going to upgrade the induction system you may as well put the best air pump under it you can get. :thumbsup:

Back