• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

7 Lies in 2 Minutes

Big John

Sit back, relax Don't bitch about the cigar smoke
Reaction score
[youtube:1xczkvdq]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UErR7i2onW0&feature=player_embedded[/youtube:1xczkvdq]

Roadcuda

Reaction score
69hemibeep said:
And the masses wanted CHANGE
I'm always hearing that people want change from what's going on in politics and it never seems to happen. So, the results of Tuesdays election in Massachusetts will say how much change people really do want.

69hemibeep

Sponge Bob Square Wheels
Reaction score
Roadcuda said:
69hemibeep said:
I'm always hearing that people want change from what's going on in politics and it never seems to happen. So, the results of Tuesdays election in Massachusetts will say how much change people really do want.
Thats a huge vote, even a narrow win for the GOP will send Dems up for reelection scrambling.

Big John

Sit back, relax Don't bitch about the cigar smoke
Reaction score
69hemibeep said:
Roadcuda said:
69hemibeep said:
Thats a huge vote, even a narrow win for the GOP will send Dems up for reelection scrambling.

I think even a close race with a democratic win will get them thinking.

Roadcuda

Reaction score
[I'm always hearing that people want change from what's going on in politics and it never seems to happen. So, the results of Tuesdays election in Massachusetts will say how much change people really do want.[/quote]
Thats a huge vote, even a narrow win for the GOP will send Dems up for reelection scrambling.[/quote]

I think even a close race with a democratic win will get them thinking.[/quote]
That's all true. But the immediate thing this vote will deceide, depending on which way it goes, is the outcome of obamacare. Without this seat, the Dems loose their super majority, and the vote they need to pass that mess.

roadrunnerh

Reaction score
I'm going to be following this election tomorrow. Pray for Scott Brown to win.

That would be a huge game-changer.

mcmopar

Reaction score
If its a close race I'll bet the game plan for the Dems will be the same as it was in Minnesota with ballots being "found" in election official car trunks and "vote early, vote often" tactics.
BTW watching that video made me want to hurl.

Jim S.

Reaction score
mcmopar said:
If its a close race I'll bet the game plan for the Dems will be the same as it was in Minnesota with ballots being "found" in election official car trunks and "vote early, vote often" tactics.
BTW watching that video made me want to hurl.
Yeah our election judges are probably already heading there. (with their trunks full) Sorry Big John but, I can't watch the guy for 2 straight minutes. Let's go Scott Brown. I got a feeling he is leading even more than the polls say.

Back