• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

WANTED 70’ Front Bucket Seat

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mateya

Reaction score
Looking for a 70’ front bench seat frame. Either that specifically or another year bench that would fit. I am unaware of anything else available that would fit and could be covered with 70 seat covers. Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks,

Drew

Mateya

Reaction score
Would a front split bench from a 72 satellite fit and be the same design as a 70 RR front bench?

Russ69Runner

Reaction score
I would try Steven's have gotten a lot of thing's from him. He has a 70 satellite he is parting out. Not to bad on prices. Then their is Stephen's in Alabama. They are a little high but have gotten missing parts for this runner from them. Maybe a chance Tony's might have some thing. Also. Good luck. May find something on E bay.

Mateya

Reaction score
I called Stephens Performance (www.stephensperformance.com) and they do have a front bench for a 1970 RR but they won't send me a picture of it before I buy. I don't know about all that.

What is the website for Steven's? Or how do I contact them?

Tony's does have a front bench as well, was not in too bad of shape and its from a 70'. He was asking $695. Doesn't seem to be too many of these seats out there.

Drew

Russ69Runner

Reaction score
Sorry that was Steves@StevesParts.com Located in Alma AR. Phone 1 479 430 4886. Hope he can help you out. Yes these things are getting harder to find. Don't try to find a back seat they are even harder to locate. Don't know why Stephens would not show you some pic's of the seat. But every one work's different I guess. :thumbsup2:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back