• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

70 383/4 speed

Reaction score
I recently purchased this 70 Road Runner from a friend who has had it since 1987. It is all original including the paint and motor. Can't wait to get started on it. I'm in Oak Grove MO if anybody near me can point me in the direction of a good engine shop and interior shop.:beep:
IMAG0275.jpg
IMAG0277.jpg
100_7820.jpg
100_7885.jpg
100_7897.jpg

moparstuart

Reaction score
welcome

I am very close to you , try mike @ accent automotive in blue springs for your motor work

as far as interior work I would say try it your self depending on what you need , I can help you or give you good advise on the seat recovering !!!!

I have a 70 that needs restoration and looks alot like your car

thats not glens car from lexington is it ????

ACME A12

Plaid Sport Coat Wearing Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Welcome aboard!

Stuie is just storing that '70 RR for me until I finish some other projects and have some more room in the garage... :basketcase:

:jester:

Reaction score
moparstuart said:
welcome

I am very close to you , try mike @ accent automotive in blue springs for your motor work

as far as interior work I would say try it your self depending on what you need , I can help you or give you good advise on the seat recovering !!!!

Yes it is his.
I plan on doing the interior if I can find the stuff

moparstuart

Reaction score
Mo70Road Runner said:
moparstuart said:
welcome

Yes it is his.
I plan on doing the interior if I can find the stuff

legendary will sell you most of the stuff you need for the interior

wow glad to see u got the car , but sad to here glen sold ? whats up with him ?? just a year ago he was excited to get it out and get it running ?? I have done several interiors my self and have all the hogs rings and cutters and pliers if you need help

Reaction score
His wife and mine are friends and he wanted to see the car fixed up. He has a nice Dart he is redoing though. I'm going to clean it up, get it running and licensed hopefully by the fall.

moparstuart

Reaction score
Mo70Road Runner said:
His wife and mine are friends and he wanted to see the car fixed up. He has a nice Dart he is redoing though. I'm going to clean it up, get it running and licensed hopefully by the fall.
you should join our local club lots of great people and lots of great parts and knowledge

ACME A12

Plaid Sport Coat Wearing Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
moparstuart said:
ACME A12 said:
Welcome aboard!

Stuie is just storing that '70 RR for me until I finish some other projects and have some more room in the garage... :basketcase:

:jester:
only thing u have that would pry this car out of my cold dead hands is an A12

Hey, I'd like to have the car, but I don't want you to stop breathing over it... :lol:
And Bambi isn't going anywhere... :D

droptop

Reaction score
moparstuart said:
............only thing u have that would pry this car out of my cold dead hands is an A12

So, you do prefer to have a '69 over a '70.... :lmao: :lmao: :jester:

Reaction score
moparstuart said:
Mo70Road Runner said:
you should join our local club lots of great people and lots of great parts and knowledge

What club is that?

Basketcase

Keeper of the Green
Reaction score
The Not so Seceret I Think '69s are Better Than '70s Club....... :acme: :acme: :acme:

Back