• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

70 383/4 speed

mcmopar

Reaction score
solid gold said:
Love the Pistol Grip! That Is Better than the 69s'!! :drool: Welcome from Saint Louis! :thumbsup:
Meh - not so much - but that's just my :cents: . I prefer that 69 shifter handle better. :thumbsup:

Love the 1970 model's exterior styling, though and it looks like a good, solid car that will make a fine project. Congrats on acquiring it and I hope to see pics of it as you get it all gussied up! :thumbsup:

69hemibeep

Sponge Bob Square Wheels
Reaction score
mcmopar said:
solid gold said:
Love the Pistol Grip! That Is Better than the 69s'!! :drool: Welcome from Saint Louis! :thumbsup:
Meh - not so much - but that's just my :cents: . I prefer that 69 shifter handle better. :thumbsup:

Love the 1970 model's exterior styling, though and it looks like a good, solid car that will make a fine project. Congrats on acquiring it and I hope to see pics of it as you get it all gussied up! :thumbsup:
The last show I was at a guy looks into my car and says"That's nice to see, a mopar without a pistol grip shifter" :lol:

Back