• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

70 Swinger

ACME A12

Plaid Sport Coat Wearing Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Looking good, Chris. :thumbsup:

I'd give you crap about hopping around from one project to another...but, well, you know... :lol:

:jester:

moparchris

Reaction score
ACME A12 said:
Looking good, Chris. :thumbsup:

I'd give you crap about hopping around from one project to another...but, well, you know... :lol:

:jester:

You cant give me crap. Mr. I have fifty friggin seven cars in my massive shop. :acme:

moparchris

Reaction score
ACME A12 said:
roadrunnerh said:
......I'm still wondering what happened to the "free" Duster :huh:

I saw it on Thursday...it's still a three-legger...

Hey, you have to admit it almost looks normal when I park it with the left front wheel on my step to the side door! Oh I am so white trash! :lmao:

No seriously, I just got done narrowing and modifying the 8 3/4 for it and have had all the front end parts and rearend parts powder coated. In a few weeks I should have an update for it. Dont hold your breath though. :lol:

In this pic you can see its leaning tower of pissa impersonation. :lol:

69hemibeep

Sponge Bob Square Wheels
Reaction score
moparchris said:
ACME A12 said:
roadrunnerh said:
......I'm still wondering what happened to the "free" Duster :huh:

I saw it on Thursday...it's still a three-legger...

Hey, you have to admit it almost looks normal when I park it with the left front wheel on my step to the side door! Oh I am so white trash! :lmao:

No seriously, I just got done narrowing and modifying the 8 3/4 for it and have had all the front end parts and rearend parts powder coated. In a few weeks I should have an update for it. Dont hold your breath though. :lol:

In this pic you can see its leaning tower of pissa impersonation. :lol:
Oh I see the really rare car lost its place in the garage :acme: :jester:

Back