• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

70b5bird Intro

70b5bird

Reaction score
my name is Danny, have a 1970 road runner, 383 4-spd air grabber, b5 blue w/ black vinyl top & dust trails. am married, 1 kid & a large newfoundland dog. live in vancouver,USA.have owned road runners since i was16 yrs old (58 now) had 1-68,2-69's, 1-71, now the 70. tend to own them for a while. thinking about looking for a 70 6 bbl one w. a console 4 spd. love that pistol grip.

mahoney0_00_3

Reaction score
Kool what a nice car-i bought a 1970 road runner conv same color as yours .it is in pieces 383 3 sp stick i bought it 30 years ago and thought it had a 4sp.thats! The nite i learned dont buy a car at nite and full of beer.went back in and did some shots and came out shit faced and counldnt for the life of me get the car in 1 gear so i got it home and thought wow that just slid in to reverse then were the hell is 1gear so i drove it home in 3- 4 but really 2-3 pd 1200 bucks for it upstate new york i still have the car ,they had no titles in new york 1970 to 1974 and you need a bill of sale and the old reg got the bill of sale went to reg the car and the reg had a funky letter were the engine code is on the car (car vin is right but reg has the problem.so got sick of these as*holes at dmv here in new jersey and put it in the barn got to finsh my 1968 1st then that the next one

Back