• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

71 INSTRUMENT CLUSTER

SAMZUR

Reaction score
Hey everybody. I am a long-time stalker, first-time poster, but could use a little help. I am trying to find a working instrument cluster for my 71. I am reasonably sure that it is a standard rally panel. I just started my research and am aware that my old (current) cluster could be reconditioned, but am just trying to get a sense of all my options right now. Thanks tons.

Russ69Runner

Reaction score
Welcome to the site. :welcome: Just to say to have my cluster done and are not rally but standard. 1300 dollars. Plus another 250 for a tach.

SAMZUR

Reaction score
Hmmm. Thanks Russ69Runner. Good to know. 1300 seems high, but what I do I know. I am still doing my homework. I have not ruled out an aftermarket replacement cluster yet. Even so, in time I would like to have my original set of gauges refurbished.

Russ69Runner

Reaction score
Your cluster being Rally may not be that high. Their are new Rally gages in Classic I see. The standard one I have is not being made. So that is an option for sure. Might look around for guy's that restore your type of gages and see what they want to do them. That is if you don't want to do them your self. Good luck. Russ :beep:

Back