• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

71 Registry

RonLiv

Reaction score
Saw this on another site, thought I'd pass it along.

WE DID IT! 400 Cars officially registered here on the 1971 Plymouth B Body Owners Registry! Thank you all for making this possible! We have a lot of work ahead, but we will get there! Spread the word about the registry and if you spot one, shoot us a message with a pic and the VIN! Thanks again guys and gals!

Russ69Runner

Reaction score
Is their a register site for 69 runner's. Maybe this would give us a total count of the ones still around. Russ.

69hemibeep

Sponge Bob Square Wheels
Reaction score
That's what this site was all about before it was opened up to all years. There was or is a registry here but I don't know if it is being updated.

Russ69Runner

Reaction score
I thought so but seems like some people are reluctant to give out their vin numbers and such. Could a person register with out giving these numbers.

Russ69Runner

Reaction score
Owner of Blue runner 383 motor-bucket seat's-four speed-8 3/4 differential just a general description oh post car. I notice that people don't like to show their vehicle tag's in pictures either. Year of car is fine. If they would like give their names as owner.

69hemibeep

Sponge Bob Square Wheels
Reaction score
And they sell the car and gets registered again by the new owner? Gots to have a # assigned

6PKRTSE

Reaction score
71's R.R.'s were always my least favorite Mopar. The older I get the more they are growing on me as long as they have the body colored bumpers.

ACME A12

Plaid Sport Coat Wearing Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
71's R.R.'s were always my least favorite Mopar. The older I get the more they are growing on me as long as they have the body colored bumpers.
Always felt that way about the '73-'74 RRs and the '73-'74 Darts. Only difference is no matter how old I get, they ain't growin' on me... :D

droptop

Reaction score

Agreed about the 71 being a favorite, but GOT to have chrome bumpers. Painted bumpers on any muscle car to me just looks cheap.

RKNRLR

Reaction score
always hated the body coloured bumpers!

was never a fan of the 71/72 RR, but that changed after i came across a short film about a guy driving across the states in a blown 71 HEMI car. what an impression that made. Shame I havent been able to find the short film since.

Back