• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

'71 V-Code RR

Status
Not open for further replies.

ACME A12

Plaid Sport Coat Wearing Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
I was nosing around on Cragslist down here looking for '69.5 Six Pack parts (you never know what you'll find...) and stumbled across a FE5 '71 V-Code 4-spd Road Runner for sale. NOM or tranny, but it is complete and he has tons of new parts. Body looks to be rust free and in good shape (I had him send me some pics) and is mostly in primer. Mostly disassembled. Low miles - drag raced when new - accounts for the missing original engine... He's asking $25K. If anyone is looking for a project let me know and I'll give you the contact info. I'm not playing middle-man and don't have a stake in this - just looking for a home for an old street warrior and figured my fellow RR afficianados were the best place to start.

Ray

ACME A12

Plaid Sport Coat Wearing Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Must just be my week to find stuff for sale...and I don't know if anyone here is in the market for ANYTHING but I figure I'll share the info nevertheless...

On Saturday I had the gold '74 Duster out cruisin' around and stopped for gas. This guy approached me to ask about the car (you guys know the drill - happens all the time...) and eventually tells me that he has a '67 Barracuda fastback for sale. Originally a 273/904 car, it has the entire driveline out of a '72 Duster 340 in it; 340/727/8.75" w/ 4.10's. It is a driver and is supposed to have a mint interior but needs a trunk floor and paint. He has it on craigslist for $6,800 but told me that $5,500 would take it and every Mopar part in his garage home... I have the phone number at home if anyone is interested and would be willing to go take pictures...

Today I'm on the phone with Jerry Dempsey (J&J Auto Parts in Starke, FL) and he tells me that a buddy of his in Jacksonville has a '66 Hemi Coronet for sale. Complete but needs resto. Asking $15K for it, but getting no takers due to the economy... If anyone is interested Jerry's number is 904-964-5039 or let me know if you want me to call him and get the other guy's number...

Ray

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back