• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

71RR Intro

71RR

Reaction score
First time here but member of other Mopar sites. Have a 71 RR, Tor Red, orange and black buckets, A/C, 470 BB. Car is in the re-assembly stage right now. My dad bought it 30+ years ago. He knew the original owners. Their son bought it in '70 but was killed in Nam. Mom and dad drove it until the old man died in '82. The wife wanted to sell it to my dad but he was hesitant. She sold it to someone else and my dad having the urge to have the car, tracked the owner and bought it in '84. His plan was to somewhat restore it as a father son(s) project but nothing was really done. He gave it to me in '05 after sitting dormant for years. I've done a lot to it since and still not done. HARDLY no rust on it was it's savior.

71RR

Reaction score
man i love 71's welcome!

I'll try to post some pix when I can. My old computer crashed and what a PIA doing things over again. Actually came across this site when I couldn't remember my user name or password on another site

Back