• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

727 transmission leak

bschomske

Reaction score
I have a 727 transmission with one of the bolts for the pan leaking.I thought it was stripped ,but after replacing the pan with a new one I got the bolt to tighen..Is there some thing i can put on the bolt to stop the leak or will i have to try something different? Thanks for any advice in advance.

vso737

Reaction score
I replaced all my pan bolts with STUDS. Best thing I ever did because I have removed this VB from the car at least ten times already...................LOL

Coyote

Reaction score
I replaced all my pan bolts with STUDS. Best thing I ever did because I have removed this VB from the car at least ten times already...................LOL

I’ve been following your posts, but can’t make any helpful suggestions(no serious auto trans knowledge) I wouldn’t wish that grief on anyone, not even Qbird! I think I’d have to pitch it and start over with a complete unit from a good shoppe. :BangHead: Good luck!:bananahit:or fire up the plasma cutter/that’d fix it!:beep:

Back