• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

'73 340 Road Runner Finally inside!

Russ69Runner

Reaction score
Look's good!!! Now the work will start. Looks like someone put some kind of rim on the car for a roller. So, know your plans are a full-on resto. or just does not need that much???? :thumbsup:

Reaction score
Yes, those are trailer wheels, LOL all we had at the time. I have a set of 14 inch rallys with new tires, but we'll see what it gets.....My son wants to leave the exterior for now (Satin cleared) He already added a Go-wing and eyebrow spoilers, we have removed the entire fuel system and all the components in the engine bay to paint it. I plan to add CPP disc brakes as I cant find any replacements for the factory stuff. Go through the suspension. We have new carpet, headliner and package tray set aside. We are not sure on the motor yet. Maybe a stock 318 (It will be a teenagers first car).

whayden2003

Reaction score
Yes, those are trailer wheels, LOL all we had at the time. I have a set of 14 inch rallys with new tires, but we'll see what it gets.....My son wants to leave the exterior for now (Satin cleared) He already added a Go-wing and eyebrow spoilers, we have removed the entire fuel system and all the components in the engine bay to paint it. I plan to add CPP disc brakes as I cant find any replacements for the factory stuff. Go through the suspension. We have new carpet, headliner and package tray set aside. We are not sure on the motor yet. Maybe a stock 318 (It will be a teenagers first car).
Sir keep the updates coming. It’s awesome having the kids involved. Hope you don’t mine a couple pics of my boys. They both dig the cars. The younger is more interested in firearms but enjoys the cars just as much.

9FD3141D-1531-4047-984E-99555E90CACD.jpeg

77F35F10-69BB-4D8F-A096-8250CD2467F9.jpeg

Russ69Runner

Reaction score
Lots of fun and Lots of work but make it fun. Wish you the best with the project. Keep the boy's out of trouble and interested in turning wrenches. :thumbsup2:

Back