• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

A Bird Comes Home

solid gold

Reaction score
Today was the day! Brought Solid Gold home! 16 months without driving a bird! Kinda' nervous on the way home! I'm saving my shirt for tomorrow night when I cruise Sonic in town! Car has 34.3 miles on it already! :eek: More final pics to follow.

george68hemirr

I think you guys are full of shit.
Reaction score
it must be the greatest feeling to drive your baby home.....i hope you lock her up at nite......shes a real beauty.....good luck :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

ACME A12

Plaid Sport Coat Wearing Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
What a beauty! The redlines and spinners just kick a$$ with that T3! :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

:jester:

glhcarl

Reaction score
solid gold said:
Today was the day! Brought Solid Gold home! 16 months without driving a bird! Kinda' nervous on the way home! I'm saving my shirt for tomorrow night when I cruise Sonic in town! Car has 34.3 miles on it already! :eek: More final pics to follow.
"Looking Good" :party:

Get some pictures at "Sonic's" :banana: I like picture.

Roadcuda

Reaction score
Words escape me!!!! :beep: :cheers: :worship: :worship: :worship: :drool: :drool: :drool: :beep: :banana: :party:

solid gold

Reaction score
Maiden cruise @ Sonic rained out! What a Bummer! Another cruise set for Saturday nite and a Burger King Cruise for Sunday nite. Rain is in the forecast-have to wait and see. :toetap: The masses will have to wait. :lol:

Collin

Reaction score
IM JEALOUS :stuckup: :stuckup:

CONGRATS! :party: :party: :popcorn: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :cheers: :cheers:

Back