• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

A few Mopars from my past!

Roadcuda

Reaction score
That looks like it will be a fun cruiser to ride around in. I've also like the 66-67 b-bodies.

Basketcase

Keeper of the Green
Reaction score
no wonder I don't have a set of Cragars...you got'm all!! some sweet rides, I really like that '67 R/T. but that color.......... :jester:

railrider

Reaction score
sam z said:
I drove a 67 R/T clone for several years while in the Corps and then shortly after I got out. Quite honestly,
I never should have bought it. I could never come to like the rigid lines on those cars. Now, a
convertible model of them is a different story. There is a nice red 67 coronet 500 convertible cruising around
my town. Stunning car.

Rambling...anyway....enjoy the car. If you like it roll with it.

There is no Mopar I do not like, but there are some I like more than others! :drool:

John69RR

Reaction score
Two friends of mine had 67's one was the R/T and the other was a hardcopy. Loss touch with them after they retired. One worked for Southwest Airlines and the other worked for Lubrizol. Nice rides. :thumbsup:

Roadcuda

Reaction score
railrider said:
sam z said:
I drove a 67 R/T clone for several years while in the Corps and then shortly after I got out. Quite honestly,
I never should have bought it. I could never come to like the rigid lines on those cars. Now, a
convertible model of them is a different story. There is a nice red 67 coronet 500 convertible cruising around
my town. Stunning car.

Rambling...anyway....enjoy the car. If you like it roll with it.

There is no Mopar I do not like, but there are some I like more than others! :drool:
That's a great line. :thumbsup: Do you mind if I use it sometime?

railrider

Reaction score
[/quote]There is no Mopar I do not like, but there are some I like more than others! :drool:[/quote]
That's a great line. :thumbsup: Do you mind if I use it sometime?[/quote]

Doesn't bother me any, just not sure the ladies will respond to it like us guys do. lol :cheers:

railrider

Reaction score
I know this isn't the best video, but it worked when I sold the car! lol

[youtube:394yb8tl]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J7xWRbOD_q8[/youtube:394yb8tl]

railrider

Reaction score
OK, I know this was a off brand car but back before I had my shop, I built this car in a gravel floor lean to. It was maybe 10 years ago. I had a rusted junk Fastback and a decent coupe so I removed the roofs and converted a coupe to a fastback. They said I was crazy but when it was done they wanted to buy it! lol

P.S. If you look close you will see our 69 Super Bee in the background.
[youtube:2mwmlg3o]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cqhHM3-Icu8[/youtube:2mwmlg3o]

railrider

Reaction score
Just bought this 1965 Dodge Coronet also! Its really solid, but needs everything! :drool:

coronet1-1.jpg

railrider

Reaction score
Basketcase said:
Dlbs on the Cragars!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
:thumbsup:

Those are the same Cragars I had on another car. I have been accused of using wing nuts on them for easy pit stops, lol :yesnod:

railrider

Reaction score
Thanks guys! I think I remember why I got burned out in the past when I did cars all the time. I get addicted and buy too many! Then after pushing these sleds around the driveway a while I get sick of them, lol Oh well its fun so who cares! :yesnod:

railrider

Reaction score
Did a quicker primer job just to clean it up a little. Looks good in black I think!

63dodge1-2.jpg

Basketcase

Keeper of the Green
Reaction score
yeah but those Cragars would look better on a yellow road runner...;)

Back