• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

A Few Quick Pics

dobie

Reaction score
The weather was great last night after work. Didnt really go far....just up to my parents house and around town for a few. Just enough to keep me reminded of how much I enjoy the car...
1_zpsd0347468.jpg
2_zps55ee0823.jpg

Thats my Dad. What's hidden in the picture is his BMW Z3. He loves it, although he rarely drives it. In fact, its only been out of the garage once this year. I keep hoping to get our cars side by side sometime for a few photos.
3_zps30e47959.jpg

:cheers:

george68hemirr

I think you guys are full of shit.
Reaction score
that is one sweet roadrunner you have there :drool: ......do you let your dad have some fun and drive that bad boy? :drive: :drive:

dobie

Reaction score
Thanks guys. Yeah, he's more than welcome anytime he wants to hop in. The last time he drove it though was before the body/paint was done. Around 2009 I believe.

Basketcase

Keeper of the Green
Reaction score
lucky bastard..... :drive: :drive: :drive: :drool: :drool: :drool:

ArmyInspector

Reaction score
wherer did you get your wheels, those aren't the aluminum ones available from year one are they?

sam z

Reaction score
Great looking car man. I got no problems with 68's, I'd be in one if I didn't
stumble on mine first!

Back