• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

A MALE FAIRY TALE

george68hemirr

I think you guys are full of shit.
Reaction score
A Male Fairy Tale:

Once upon a time, a Prince asked a beautiful Princess, "Will you marry me?"

The Princess said, "No!"

And the Prince lived happily ever after and rode motorcycles and dated skinny, long-legged, full-breasted women and hunted and fished and raced cars and went to naked bars and dated ladies half his age and drank whiskey, beer and Captain Morgan and never heard bitching and never paid child support or alimony and dated cheerleaders and kept his house and guns and ate spam and potato chips and beans and blew enormous farts and never got cheated on while he was at work and all his friends and family thought he was friggin cool as hell and he had tons of money in the bank and left the toilet seat up.

The end. :groucho:

69B5

Reaction score
At our 25 th wedding anniversory party I said to my father-in-law (who played along) " Remember when you caugh me and your daughter making out in my car , parked behind your garage?" "He said of coarse" "And do you remember that you said if I didn't marry her you would turn me in and I'd get a 20 yr. sentence behind bars?" "Yes" "Well today I'd be free!!!!!!"

Collin

Reaction score
That's me!! Broke off an engagement for a Harley, a few sets of big
Boobs, and time to work on my road runner! Fireman with a challenger, road runner, Harley and his own place works pretty well sometimes haha

Collin

Reaction score
Though I have to admit, girls don't see the big picture when they are the primered shell of a RR and a motor on a stand hahaha

george68hemirr

I think you guys are full of shit.
Reaction score
Collin said:
Though I have to admit, girls don't see the big picture when they are the primered shell of a RR and a motor on a stand hahaha
my wife said the same thing until she saw barret jackson auction then she was out there petting it

Back