• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

A new Road Runner song.

Russ69Runner

Reaction score
THAT DOSE IT THINK I AM IN LOVE. YOU GO GIRL!!!!!!!! Samantha Fish. Would love to do a Guitar due O with her. Going to order some CD's of her for sure.

Rapid Transit

Just A Traveler In Time
Reaction score
Yesterday I was off work and decided to watch a daytime show with my wife.
The name of the show shall remain nameless, but I must confess I enjoyed her show and she seems like a nice person.
At the end there was a singer that I'm not familiar with.
One of the new "shower singers" that always has an group of dancers in a dance off contest while they sing a song.
I asked my wife if she knew the singer.
Of course she did..
But my wife had never heard of this lady.
Found today.
Amazing.

Last edited:

Russ69Runner

Reaction score
That get my blood pumping. Going to fire up my 1000 amp crate and get my slide on. fire up the mic with my concert speakers and practice this one. What album is this on. I play by ear and self taught and have been in several band's from country-Blue grass to rock and roll. Sat in on a recording with a band year's ago. I am a free lance player. Love to write song's now have one working on. Title I don't have a dime and not much time. LOL

Russ69Runner

Reaction score
Russ you should pop past one day for a jamView attachment 31869
Now that look's like a jam room for sure. Those old amps have the sound like no other's. I assume they are tube type amp's. I have a fender and a peavey that are tube have to let them warm up. If I ever get over that way would sure to drop by for a few cold ones and pick a little. :thumbsup2:

RKNRLR

Reaction score
Now that look's like a jam room for sure. Those old amps have the sound like no other's. I assume they are tube type amp's. I have a fender and a peavey that are tube have to let them warm up. If I ever get over that way would sure to drop by for a few cold ones and pick a little. :thumbsup2:
Theyre not all mine unfortunately Russ, but the 2 centre Marshall stacks are. The second from left is a 1968 Marshall Major. 200W of awesomeness. Found it in a tiny little music store in San Francisco, and had to take it home for 3 good reasons.
1 - Thats the amp used by some of my guitar heroes like Hendrix and Ritchie Blackmore
2 - I had never actually seen one in the flesh.
3 - It was built in the same year as my Roadrunner

Russ69Runner

Reaction score
So I take it that you have a Guitar. What is it. I picked up a Yamaha electric at a yard sale with a kicker amp 50 amp. For 100 buck's. My buddy keep's trying to buy it off me. Got a Yamaha box and put an electric pick up on it. Sounds as good as a Gibson. That you would pay a lot of money for. This is one of my releases when either down or just feeling good. All along the watch tower is one of my favorites from back in the day. Fire up that runner and jam a roadrunner song out for us. Russ.

RKNRLR

Reaction score
So I take it that you have a Guitar. What is it. I picked up a Yamaha electric at a yard sale with a kicker amp 50 amp. For 100 buck's. My buddy keep's trying to buy it off me. Got a Yamaha box and put an electric pick up on it. Sounds as good as a Gibson. That you would pay a lot of money for. This is one of my releases when either down or just feeling good. All along the watch tower is one of my favorites from back in the day. Fire up that runner and jam a roadrunner song out for us. Russ.
Got a few guitars Russ, my main axe is an ESP Randy Rhoads flying v, also got a home-job frankensteing srtat that i cobbled together when I was about 15. Got a couple of nice Takamine acoustics, 1 of them is a 12 string, really sings, especially with a fresh set of strings. Also picked up an epichone double-neck electric a couple of years back, plays nice but has crappy hardware and pickups.

Back