• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

A trip down memory lane

Roadcuda

Reaction score
I sometimes forget what those day were like with the cars in their prime, and those wild paint jobs. Stuie, I looked but couldn't find it. Can you give us a clue?

MOPARHOUND!

Reaction score
Thought moparstuart was in more than one pic. One with a Charger, one with a Road Runner, but his back is turned.

You won't recognize him with the wig on. :)

There is yet another pic on there that I think is a member's car on here as well.

dbc105

Reaction score
I see Mickey Clark's Challenger in there twice. It is the one with a sort of top view pic and the car has 2 4's sticking out of the hood and a blue panel paint job. Someone must have gotten the picture out of an old Hot Rod magazine. I think it was Hot Rod(maybe another mag) that came here to Florence, Al and did an article on both Mickey's "Purple Haze" Challenge and B.J. Kenamore's "Hillman Mini Wagon". I have no idea what ever happen to that Challenger. I didn't know Mickey and I didn't know B.J. very well. We all used to see that car around here a lot in the '70s though. Man I'm old.

DC

moparstuart

Reaction score
Roadcuda said:
I sometimes forget what those day were like with the cars in their prime, and those wild paint jobs. Stuie, I looked but couldn't find it. Can you give us a clue?
Mopar hound outed me , you see me from the front and my big old mullet from behind you can only see part of my B-3 69 runner in the back ground :jester: :jester: :jester: I didnt know me sitting on the 70 charger was on there also I will have to look again ...

stu and stu2dfe.jpg

Steve

Reaction score
Cool stuff....70s tastic.Keystones,Cragers,Slots...all look great and the correct size,no stupid 20" Rims in sight :thumbsup:

sam z

Reaction score
That was cool...a lot of slots and cragars. I'm jealous of a lot of you guys that lived through that
period. Makes me want to get on ebay to hunt for some garage art.

Back