• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

A12 air cleaner

Status
Not open for further replies.

Basketcase

Keeper of the Green
Reaction score
saw this on the 'parts. when I first saw it I thought it was on;y $250! couldn't figure out why this was cheaper than the Coyote Duster air cleaner on the next page.... that's me on a week of midnights...
708-288-2879
$2250.00

Roadcuda

Reaction score
For the condition that thing is in, I think the guy who has it has been on midnights for ever and doesn't know what he wrote!!!

ACME A12

Plaid Sport Coat Wearing Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Nope. That's about what they go for... Last one I saw sell was $2,500 IIRC... :leave:

Big John

Sit back, relax Don't bitch about the cigar smoke
Reaction score
ACME A12 said:
Nope. That's about what they go for... Last one I saw sell was $2,500 IIRC... :leave:

I sold one a couple years ago on the A12 forum for $1600. I realized after I gave him a price that I should have gotten more for it, but I stuck with the price I quoted.... Got jerked around by the guy too.... It all worked out, I was paid in cash when I turned the piece over to his friend, but it left a bad taste in my mouth.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back