• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

A12 Banners

dstryr

Reaction score
Hey, guys

Thought I'd post this over here and see if there is any interest in reprints of the 2009 Carlisle banners we had printed for the A12 reunion. Tried to get 10-15 done from the Carlisle folks but ended up with only a few so am working with Ed B. @ Carlisle to get another run done for anyone who missed last time. Price in '09 was around $85 and with a larger run hope to keep it close to that. Any takers? :beep:

100_0179.jpg

george68hemirr

I think you guys are full of shit.
Reaction score
COOL....NICE BANNER BUT ALL I HAVE IS A 68 1/2 HEMI 8 BBL
NICE 440 SITTING THERE ALL PRETTY.....WHAT PARTS DO YOU HAVE IN HER....STOCK??
LOOKING GOOD :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

mac

What ?
Reaction score
i am a sucker for that kind of stuff, but that is a little steap for me. when you say keep it close to $85, do you mean a little more or a little less? i am on the fence on this one.

V269

Reaction score
The banner does not fit my application either but I'll take that scrap iron you have all pilled up under neath of the banner for a small fee. :jester: :jester: :cheers: :beep:

dstryr

Reaction score
Mac, waiting to hear a firm price; I've committed to 10 and have at least 7 spoken for and can always up the quantity. :thumbsup:

George, that's the stroker motor I've been working on for about 4 years...bought the block in Feb '06 and started collecting parts. 440Source heads and rotating assm., Comp XS290S cam 598hp/651tq. on pump gas. :loco: Should finally be able to do a burn-out.

V269, I think you need a banner. :jester:

dstryr

Reaction score
Got word from Carlisle, $90 includes shipping to the continental US. Banner is $80, shipping is a flat $10. Canada or AK, HI, etc. will cost more to ship, but charged at Carlisle's cost. Let me know!

100_0179-1.jpg

Back