• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Added Pics to Photo Gallery

MsBeep

Reaction score
Posted a few pics of my Summer 2013 wiring work in the Photo Gallery today.
To get the car running for "Appraisal Day" (a couple of weeks ago) seemed an impossible task in June when I had my cable melt.
However; I am happy to announce: " all applied modifications and repairs worked!" :party:
With the reproduction wiring harnesses in my parts inventory' I might get a jump on next seasons R&R list.
Thanks to all who gave me the information I needed to make sense of the electrical "spaghetti bowl" and bulkhead connector issues I had to untangle.

IMGP0047.jpg

IMGP0047.jpg

69383RR

Reaction score
Posted a few pics of my Summer 2013 wiring work in the Photo Gallery today.
To get the car running for "Appraisal Day" (a couple of weeks ago) seemed an impossible task in June when I had my cable melt.
However; I am happy to announce: " all applied modifications and repairs worked!" :party:
With the reproduction wiring harnesses in my parts inventory' I might get a jump on next seasons R&R list.
Thanks to all who gave me the information I needed to make sense of the electrical "spaghetti bowl" and bulkhead connector issues I had to unta

View attachment 4495

Your garage looks just like mine right down to the yellow milk carton and tec manual . Glad to hear your wiring is all good , been there done that .

4spd69RR

Reaction score
Reviewed your pictures you posted, your Runner looks really sweet. What is the cars name? What do you call her or him!

MsBeep

Reaction score
What is the cars name? What do you call her or him!

Thanks for the kind words 4spd69RR. What I call him all depends on how cooperative he is- generally not G-rated. The front "vanity plate" :IMGP0063.jpg. I guess that beats calling him "Fairweather" :lol:

IMGP0063.jpg

moparmonk

Reaction score
Very Cool. I love the era-related torque-thrust style wheels too. Ditto on the other post of the service manual but I have a red milk crate. Snowblower also hits right at home. Glad that things are coming around for you. lt looked like quite a struggle with the reverse light mess. Great troubleshooting though! Thanks for the pics.

Last edited:

4spd69RR

Reaction score
I like that you place a tennis ball on the hood latch hook. I can't count the number of time I hit the back of my head on that thing.

MsBeep

Reaction score
I like that you place a tennis ball on the hood latch hook. I can't count the number of time I hit the back of my head on that thing.

:lol: I got to thank the Husband for that bit of genius. I got tired of cleaning the dried blood and skin off the hood latch (mostly his) anyway...

Basketcase

Keeper of the Green
Reaction score
I think I've only done that a couple times over the years. Pretty much after one or two times I remeber to duck!

Roadcuda

Reaction score
I think I've only done that a couple times over the years. Pretty much after one or two times I remeber to duck!
Yeah Dave, you would think that you would remember it's there but since my CRS has progressed CRAFT I still hit the F'en thing!!!! :brickwall:

69hemibeep

Sponge Bob Square Wheels
Reaction score
:lol: I got to thank the Husband for that bit of genius. I got tired of cleaning the dried blood and skin off the hood latch (mostly his) anyway...

Those hooks came from the factory with blood and hair on them :lol:

Back