• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

air grabber air cleaner lid paint

amike95

Reaction score
Hey guys,
My air grabber air cleaner lid needs repainted on my roadrunner. I was wondering if someone could give me the correct color orange and maybe the paint code that you guy's use. I would rather not use the rattle can stuff. It is a different shade of orange then what is on the engine. Thanks

Basketcase

Keeper of the Green
Reaction score
IIRC...the air cleaner is a different shade of orange. others in the know will chime in.

69hemibeep

Sponge Bob Square Wheels
Reaction score
Totally auto has air cleaner paint but its in a rattle can. They are really good about specialty paints!

69hemibeep

Sponge Bob Square Wheels
Reaction score
3BIRDS1X said:
I always thought it was the same as the engine paint but I don't know for sure
No its a little different, but I don't know the formula I got mine from Totally.

abodybill

Senior Citizen Member
Reaction score
I sand blasted mine and had it powdercoated.

Close enough for me :thumbsup:

droptop

Reaction score
The lid should be a slightly lighter shade than the engine. But I think that they look better if they are the same color. Most people don't know it should be a different color and say that they do not match. :cents:

amike95

Reaction score
I decided to paint it the same color as the engine (street hemi orange) because I think it looks better, too. Thanks, :thumbsup:

Back